POSITION: Keyshia Ka’oir is an entrepreneur and model from Jamaica / Miami, FL. She was formally introduced to the world in the 2009 music video, “SAY SOMETHING”, by Timbaland and Drake. Keyshia Ka’oir had an outstanding, trendsetting physical brand and appearance, but her previous digital brand didn’t reflect it at all. In late 2009, Keyshia Ka’oir connected with DUPID & MODERNWHOLE to develop a polished, international digital brand that emphasized her bold presence and iconic fashion sense.
Since 2009, our creative partners have successfully used BE GRAVITY™ digital strategy to revamp and relaunch Keyshia Ka’oir’s website, social media and digital branding along with providing on-going brand strategy, marketing and design services.
RECENT PROJECT TEAM
- DUPID – Alverez @MostCold – Digital Producer, Content Marketing, Content Production
- MODERNWHOLE (Ben Guerra & Rodrigo Del Castillo) – Houston Web Design & Development, Graphic & Logo Design
- Jude Charles – Miami Video & Film Production & Editing
- Alain Green – Miami Photography
- Slav G – Miami Photography
- Keyshia Ka’oir – Makeup & Styling
RECENT BRAND ENGAGEMENT
- 2010 XXL Magazine: Eye Candy of the Year
- Covers and Coverage on MTV, MTV2, Smooth Magazine & VIBE
- “Keyshia Dior” featured in Videos with Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Drake, Trey Songz, Gucci Mane & others.
- Social Media: Over 100K Engaged Core Market & “#DiorDolls”
- Increased event, appearance and modeling booking nationwide
- Increased international brand recognition as “Trendsetter” & “Mogul”.
- Successful Corporate Brand Extension: KA’OIR Cosmetics
MORE KEYSHIA KA’OIR PHOTOS
CONNECT WITH KEYSHIA KA’OIR
- Booking Contact Info: email@example.com
Profile: Keyshia Ka'oir, MODERN WHOLE
People: Alain Green, Alverez MostCold, Amina Diop, Ben Guerra, Jude Charles, Rodrigo Del Castillo, Slav G
Medium: Closer Look, Photos, Videos